AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Airtel Free 1mb Bundle

I got a bit annoyed that there was no megabyte(mb) trick in airtel, so I decided to try out some mb code if they could work but none of them worked.
Then I said maybe I should try that one time bonus bundle trick which I did and I was amused when I got 1mb free.
Now, most of you will agree with me that when it comes to free megabyte(mb) for surfing the internet in Nigeria, airtel has been trying their best.
I know many of you recognise this code.
Without much talk, to get the free bundle, dial *141*13*1#
NOTE: It's free for a day and works once. It's not really a trick.
Don't forget to click on the SHARE button.




No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.