AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Sunday, June 30, 2013

Hash Tag Now Working on Facebook Mobile

Facebook has finalized or almost finalized its introduction of the use of hash tags.

Recently, I noticed the hash tag links on my facebook mobile were clickable and when I tried posting a new post, I used the hash tag # and guess what, it worked.

People are beginning to use the facebook feature very much and my facebook timeline almost seemed like I was viewing my twitter link.

It is really a welcomed development into facebooks way of trying to seize and control social media.

See More: http://www.wesaytech.com/

No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.