AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Sunday, June 30, 2013

How to Make Free Calls from Mtn to Mtn

Here is a new one I am dropping to you guys and girls.

About this, I am sorry to say it is only beneficial to MTN users.

MTN is one of the leading telecommunication companies in Nigeria but the problem is that they seem to be robbing us in ways we can't just comprehend; high browsing data bundles and high call tariffs, as far as I am concerned and thank heavens they have no choice but to leave sms charges at N4 otherwise, imagine paying N10 because you want to send message to another network asides MTN and paying N5 to MTN numbers?!

However, I am not here to rant my anger at MTN but to let you guys know early that you can make use of this free MTN to MTN call that is available for now!

I know of some people that have been rocking it and I am a testimony too as I made a 53 minutes for free call to my girlfriend and she thought I just hit big jackpot!

In this post, I want to teach you how to make calls for free from MTN to MTN

How Can I Make The Free MTN Call?
1. Obviously get an MTN sim card. Hope you have registered yours as yesterday was the supposed last day
2. Make sure you do not have credit on your MTN number just to be on the safe side.
3. Dial *408#
4. You may or may not get a message telling you welcome to MTN Super saver
5. Go ahead and dial and enjoy the free call while it lasts before MTN send their goons to block it!

NOTE: USE IT TO CALL ONLY MTN NUMBERS!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.