AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Saturday, August 24, 2013

Enjoy 20% Discount on MTN Monthly or Weekly Blackberry Plan

There is an update on Blogs/Websites that MTN BBC Monthly Plan is now =N=500. Some people said they have spoken with the MTN Customer Care to confirm this info. In my doubt to this, I personally called the MTN Customer Care on several Occasions just to confirm the info which I now believe to be Fake.


Few minutes ago, I got an SMS from "MTN N" saying "Y'ello Surprise! Activate BlackBerry monthly or weekly service and get 20% discount instantly. Text BBC or BBCWEEK to 21600 now. Offer valid till August 28th". I have called to confirm this information and they said it true.

From my calculations, I got to understand that the BBC Monthly or Weekly is now =N=800 valid till August 28th.

Start Subscribing NOW!!!! And Remember it has a Closing Date so Share this with your Friends so they can also be a Part of This Discount.

MTN! Everywhere You Go!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.