AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Sunday, October 20, 2013

CORPER AKPOS

Corper Akpors was part of the invigilators in a GCE exam. Right inside the hall when the exam was on going, one s*xy girl who was wearing a very short skirt and looking gorgeous was winking for Corper Akpors, giving him a seductive look, so he went straight to the girl to find what her problem was. Corper Akpors gave the girl some solution to the mathematics questions. So, after the exam, Corper Akpors followed the girl up to arrange how they will meet and the girl said: do you think I'm a prostitute? All those actions I was displaying for you in the hall are fake ooo. That's my boyfriend waiting for me… Mugu! And she laughed... Corper Akpos laughed too and said: do you think I’m Mathematician? I studied FAA in LAUTECH, all those answers I gave to you are formulated and they are all fake! The Girl Screamed n Fainted!!!!!!
WHO KILLED WHO… THE GIRL OR AKPOS?


No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.