AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Sunday, January 05, 2014

Eniola Stalker: HILARIOUS Love Message To EME’s Niyola From an Admirer


Hi Pretty, i man a DLSW me a luv ur music dat wen ever me listen 2u pon da radio ur sensatnal birdlik voice mesmirize me brain, me never compare u wit dem naija ladies but d likz of a dem beyonce, rihanna and a lok of dem international ladie ya kw.

Me really luv 2 b ur intimate frnd cuz i man c a special talent in u and wit me man likkle partuar man in ur sid u are blow all over da globe and a dat sky b ur limit aiiit bless u.


Niyola shared this on her Instagram page with the caption ‘Sigh’ as her reply.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.