AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Friday, February 28, 2014

PHOTOS: Drake and Rihanna Spotted Walking and Smiling Together

Despite so much denials, it is rumoured that Drake and Rihanna are back together as they were spotted emerging from the Palais de Paris Bercy after Drake’s concert in Paris..(Where he called Rihanna out during a performance).

In an interview with Rolling Stone, Drake said

"She’s the ultimate fantasy, I mean, I think about it. Like, ‘Man, that would be good.’ We have fun together, she’s cool and shit. But we’re just friends. That’s my dog for life.”

Last year, he told Ellen Degeneres about being heart broken by her

At the time it hurt, but she didn’t mean to. I’ll never put that on her. I was hurt because I slowly started to realise what it was. I guess I thought it was more.’

More PHOTOS after the cut

No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.