AddThis Smart Layers

AddThis

Friday, April 10, 2015

There is a Game in your Chrome Browser


Google is one of the most fun companies in the world in my books. From doodles to Easter eggs on YouTube, there is always some small nuggets to be found here and there as you browse through their ecosystem.

I just discovered this about two weeks ago, or more correctly, a 12-year old, pointed it out to me. (I know, my last here is terrible right?)

I had always wondered why there was a dinosaur in Chrome whenever a page failed to load. Turns out that by tapping any of the direction keys on your keyboard, it becomes a mini platform game (think a very basic version of Temple Run in 2-D). Great for killing time while your internet catches its breath.



Hopefully, I haven’t just unleashed a Zuma replacement in several Civil Service offices across the country. I know you are off running to your computer to try it out, but before you do, are there any other similar nuggets I have missed? Please share in the comments.

Source: TechSuplex

No comments :

Post a Comment

Icon Icon Icon Follow Me on Google Plus

Copyright 2011 All Rights Reserved / Privacy Policy / Sitemap / Contact Us

Template by / Blogger Tricks / Powered by / Blogger

Privacy Policy. Powered by Blogger.